Sunday, August 2, 2009

Feet Fall Down, or Falling Down



Yesterday I was out from 1.30-11. That's like, nine and a half hours. My feet are dead, and I think my insomnia is temporarily cured.

I went out with Tammi the WHOLE day, and I havn't done that much walking since.... Uh... I really don't think I've ever done that much walking. We met at Orchard MRT, then we went over to Wisma Atria, went to Lucky Plaza, went to the ION Orchard, had lunch at the Soup Spoon (It was good, I'll take you if you come over), walked around ION endlessly-

Ok, pause here, because I have to tell you about the Kid who bowed before me.

Me and Tammi were walking around Ion, when suddenly out of nowhere these three kids came running, and one of them fell RIGHT AT MY FEET.

Like seriously, he fell and looked up at me, haha. Then me and Tammi were like Woah, and when we walked around I said "Kid's fall before me!", and she started laughing like crazy, and she wouldn't stop, and the rest of the day consisted of me looking for other children who would bow to my awesomeness. There were a few that looked at me and ran away, afraid of my awesomeness.

Anyway,

- got bored, went over to Keeren (I think), bought these two absolutely pretty phone cases (Buy 1, Get 1 Free)


continued walking around, went to withdraw money, decided to go to... Darn. Somewhere lah, then after that went to the City Hall Starbucks for, well, Starbucks, after that went inside City Hall (I think it was there lah, forgive me if I'm wrong), walked around, stared at the digital bilboard, went to Suntec City, got lost abit, went to the MRT again, then went home. I know it might not sound like much, but we backtracked sooo many times, and I got bored of seeing the same stores again and again, but wow, my legs died that night, and a warm shower has nary ever felt so good.

Hmm, which Kid shall bow in my presence today?

5 comments:

M said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
M said...

Damn my english! Let me rephrase.

Wow! Kid's bow before you, huh? Bet you think you're unique. But me being me, i just have to burst your bubble!... Kid's bow before me too! Only, it's mostly because my feet are in their way, and they fall down!!! haha.....

ok, much better!

almatari said...

hahahahahahahahahahah full stop

[ ♥ тαммι ¢нєяιѕє ] said...

HAHAHAHA. 1) The mall's name is HEEREN. 2) It was a little GIRL who fell at your feet. And yes, with me and shopping malls, people do a LOT of walking (:

Joshua Ronald said...

Tammi and I Nigel! not, me and tammi. XD