Thursday, August 27, 2009

Night's Retreat, or Sweet Escape


If you knew me from young,
Then You would probably know,
That
I love books.

If you've been to my house,
And seen under my bed,
And top of it and around it
You would know
That
I love books.

If you saw me,
Waiting for the dentist,
You couldn't see my face,
Because
I love books.

Or maybe the correct word would be
Loved.

Ever since I came to Singapore, I stopped reading. Books. Sad, I know. Most of the words I saw were from the textbook or from Facebook.

I did, tho, visit the bookstore that day and buy The Hunger Games like super long ago.


My one had a different cover though.

Anywho, I can honestly say that THIS IS THE BEST BOOK I HAVE EVER READ. It is the first book I never skimmed over, I didn't rushed, I calmly and slowly spent the whole Sunday I bought it reading it until 4.30 am in the morning. When I finished the book I was so sad and dissapointed, that I read it again.

Yes, it is that good, I couldn't put the book down. It looks at me, all scary like, and I have to read it again. So I downloaded it, and along with a bunch of other books, put it into my iPod. So now my sleepless nights won't be so lonely anymore, no more of me looking aimlessly at my phone, wishing for someone to text me.

Just me, and my trustworthy books. I love The Hunger Games. I wish the second one would just hurry up and come out already.

Oh, and if anyone has any suggestions of books to read, PLEASE let me know. PLEASE.

3 comments:

almatari said...

and u asked me to stop smsing uXP

Nicholas-Salohcin said...

So true bro . The best book so far , will the second one be able to out shine the first one ?/

Unknown said...

I'm not as rich as you. Try calling me instead. And i don't even have credit to text ANYONE at this moment.