Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Nowhere But, or Sugar We're Going Down

On Sunday I watched Up with my sister (who is currently in Singapore) and Ian and Daryl Goh. But unlike all you other people who also watched Up, the Up I watched was different (I feel speshul), because I watched Up in 3D.

That's right, I watched it in 3D! AHAHA. It was my first 3D movie, so if you were sitting behind me, you would've seen this boy reaching out to touch the air many times. Sakai, I know. I digress.

ANYWAY, Up was an awesome Movie, enjoyed it thoroughly (even though the ticket was S$13, thanks Kim for paying :D), especially in 3D, because you could see the balloons coming towards you, and the clouds looked even more real and soft, and it becomes so 3D that you forget it's in 3D and then forget what you are wearing the glasses for, and you try to readjust your vision.

Was a heartwarming movie, with alot of laugh out loud moments. I wouldn't mind watching it again, actually. But what I really want to watch is

FINAL DESTINATION

IN 3D!!! AHAHA!!!

6 comments:

Darylicious said...

GOOD AFTERNOON, ARE YOU IN NEED OF ANY ASSISTANCE TODAY SIR?

NO.

I COULD. . HELP YOU CROSS THE STREET?

NO

I COULD. . . . . HELP YOU CROSS YOUR YARD?

NO

man, i love russel.

Nicholas-Salohcin said...

hahaha.... Kevin's a GIRL ?!!!

Final Destination in 3D ?? That be so cool . especially when there's a flying hand :p

almatari said...

HAHA! aw man, nige ): im sorry i couldn't watch it with you ): i wanted to, really.. lele! russel is adorable! XD

Raymond Goh said...

That's cool. But Final Destination? Which one, the first one or the new one called "THE" Final Destination.

(Wonder why they couldn't just call it Final Destination 4)

Nijiru said...

Haha, Russel's Awesome!

Eww, Nick.

It's ok Jess :)

It's THE Final Destination... Yeah, I was wondering why didn't they just call it number 4, maybe cos it's like THE Final one. IN 3D!

Nicholas-Salohcin said...

hahahaha XD it's The Final Destination what do u expect ?? xD