Friday, August 7, 2009

1,2,3,4.....56789 + 50, or Homesick At Space Camp


At exactly 12am this morning, 34 minutes and 56 seconds, the cosmos aligned together to grant us a sequence of numbers that will never be experienced ever again, until 3009, and then I bet no one reading this will ever experience this.

What I really mean is

12.34.56.7.8.9
12 being 12 am
34 being thirty-four seconds past midnight
56 being fifty-six seconds past 12.34
7 being the 7th
8 being August
9 being 2009

So once again, 123456789! Happy 123456789!

What was I doing at this time? Haha.

Me and my roomates were up playing Bridge, which is actually one of the most strategic card games I've ever played. It's awesome, we'll play it some time when I get back? Or whenever I see any of you. This was actually the first time Me, Swapnil, Kai Shin, Juno, ZeWei and Leo were all in the same place (on my bed) doing something together. Haha, this might sound very soppy and all, but it seemed really nice, staying up late playing cards together, 'celebrating' the once in a lifetime thing.

Then we went to sleep. Well, I of course couldn't get to the heaven which you guys call sleep as easily, so just stayed up listening to music, playing the ds, chatting on my iPod.

But I mean, it felt good, and no one was screaming at each other (which usually happens when ZeWei is around, he's just too easy to bully), and because Bridge involves having partners, so we roomates were actually working together and all. AWW!


I'm obviously not in it, well, because I took the picture. Red is Leo, Orange is Juno, Far Right is ZeWei, back facing is Swapnil, on the bed playing my iPod is Ryan (Kai Shin).

So yeah.

And this is my 50th post, and supposedly something to be proud of? Or something special? I could just spam my posts till 50 if need be what. So to 'commemorate' this retarded occasion, I shall present you all with a quiz, and if any of you answer correctly, I'll... I dunno, treat you to Starbucks. No one says no to a Starbucks.

1. Spell my full name Correctly
2. Spell my Sister's full name Correctly
3. Spell my brother's full name correctly
4. My current address in Singapore?

Haha, I'm surprised if anyone gets all these questions correct. Well good luck :P Happy 123456789 once again!

3 comments:

Darylicious said...

HAHAHA, IM SO GONNA GET STARBUCKS, IM LIKE ONE OF THE FEW WHO KNOWS YOUR SG ADDRESS! :p

almatari said...

hahahahah. daryl no fair! XD er, urs is Nigel chee jing yi, kims is kimberley chee jia hui, ur bro is evan chee jia le? (u once told me that he had the same chinese name as me?) haha, and i have no idea what ur sg add is. blee. pls let me know if i got anything wrong. (:

(prays self didn't get any wrong. heh. esp urs. lol)

almatari said...

though im not so thrilled bout getting starbucks XD i don mind, but i'd rather u go take me to watch UP hehehe.