Friday, August 14, 2009

A Safe Haven, or Therapy

I was just looking around my dashboard, and wandering all around the blogspot page, and I saw something where like you can have more than one blog. So interesting right? Then I saw that more than one person can edit a blog. So that got me thinking, "What if there was a blog where people could read short stories, and take their mind of the world for a while?" I'm sure this might sound like a stupid idea, but I know people who like to read a good short story or two. And so I propose that I'm gonna start this blog sooner or later, purely for fiction, no stories about my day or pictures of people and places.

Now I need you all to write for me. If any of you wanna be an author for the blog, just drop me an email, and I'll get back to you. Remember, the more of you who write, the more people are gonna read, and I'm not asking you to make a commitment and write a story a day or anything like that.

Let me know. I'm going to contact those of you who I know can write already. Nigel out.

3 comments:

M said...

COUNT ME IN!

almatari said...

haha, beats me.

Nicholas-Salohcin said...

me me me !!!!! pick me pick me !!! xD