Wednesday, August 5, 2009

I Still Wish I Did, or Break Your Little Heart


So, and I think I've told some people before, I've been captivated by this device called, by its given full name, Wrist Watch Color Video Camera with Microphone and 8GB memory.


So yeah, this ordinary looking watch is actually capable of shooting 8GB worth of 15 fps AVI videos, in colour, and can actually be used as a pendrive (that you wear on your wrist!).


So yeah, the lens is located right there, between the 1 and 2 icons on the watch face. I checked it out online, and it got a lot of positive reviews from consumers. I'm just going to deliberate with my inner self whether to purchase this piece of electronic heaven, and secretly record my life here. Hmm, this could actually prove pretty useful.

Check this site for more info:http://www.chinavasion.com/product_info.php/pName/video-camera-watch-allmetal-dvr-watch-with-8gb-memory/

So yeah, life would be so much fun with it. I dunno, I just hope I never spoil it ><

Just shut up and say something.

No comments: