Sunday, August 23, 2009

Late, Late Nights, or Insomnia



I've been sleeping quiet late recently.

Friday it was raining heavily after school. Really raining, like the heavens burst forth and attacked all pedestrains without shade. I went and bought myself and umbrella, you know the cute foldable ones? Yeah, I bought one, because I realised I didn't have an umbrella in the first place. Ironically it stopped raining after I bought the umbrella.

Anyway, made my way to Orchard to meet Brandon and Camron Lau, who were on transit to Texas for like 12 hours. So I took them shopping (they could SHOP, Camron bought this Zara piece for S$79.90), and finally had to say goodbye to them. Quite sad, really, finally having to say goodbye, knowing we'll only see them in 1 year's time. Ah well, we'll have fun at night, won't we? ;)

Anyway, so after that, made my way over to my godmother's place, stayed up till like 2, skyping with friends (thank God for Skype, I think I've said that before).

Then woke up at around 1pm the next day 'cause I had to go pick my mother up from the airport. Picked her up, went for lunch, went for dessert, went to Funan. At Funan, I let my mother touch the Wii for the first time (I swore never to touch one 'till I own it), and it looked like she really enjoyed it, and I ALMOST convinced her to get it, but I guess she had second thoughts. Darn. I'll try again during the Christmas period.

Mum playing Bowling.

She was talking to me endlessly about the game afterwards.
We then went to go pick Kim up from the airport (she had a different flight from my mother), then we went for dinner. We ended up walking around Chinatown because Kim landed at 8.30-ish, so by the time we got there everything was closing down. We ended up eating some Sze Chuan stuff, which was superbly spicy, and after the dinner (no joke), my head was buzzing from the chilli. Seriously.

Went to have cheesecake after that, then came home, took the two dogs (Dylan the Great, and Koko the pug) for a walk, came back, took a shower and watched Hana Yori Dango (Boys Over Flowers... Yeah, I'm gay, whatever) until I got bored, so here I am. At 3.45 am.

I should get some rest.

3 comments:

almatari said...

YES. U. SHOULD.

NigeL said...

hahaha u watch boy over flowers?? U and ma mom can be best friends...

Anonymous said...

ILOVE PUGS:)