Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Of All The..., or Damn Regret

This is going to be my rant against, hmm, bloggers. That's right, so for now bear with me or go away :)

So people who give updates like

"Hey, it's miss-I-have-no-life here again! I have nothing to say... Love u all!"

Just really piss me off. Don't blog about your life if it's boring enough that you have to put random sad updates about... Completely nothing at all.

And all u people who repeat stuff? Like the list of ppl who won the oscars or something? Don't waste blog space by copying and pasting, just give the bloody link please. Don't act as if you're doing everyone a favour, so sorry to burst your bubble, and stop feeling important.

Remember super early on when I said I would only blog about important stuff? I proudly say I do, and I don't blog EVERY SINGLE DAY saying "oh, I went to school, I hate my teacher, I laughed at some narcisstic joke". Please. We all have our own lives without having to read every single detail of ur pathetic lives. When I blog I only blog about events or to vent my frustration (after playing the DS or Plants vs. Zombies) or funny things that happen or actual things that I feel need to discuss about.

But what kind of blogger do I hate the most? It's the so-called "emo blogger". This person will write deep sounding messages and brood all over the keyboard, going something around the lines of "why can't I just go far away? Far from the pain I feel deep inside me now... No one understands..." really, all these people are doing is creating drama for themselves, whether they admit it or not. Attention seekers!

Ugh, it's 2am and I can't sleep! I hate this Singaporean life, it's so systematic and boring.
Blog against me if u like, I appreciate your "kind criticism".

Oh and by the way, check out my new blog, Escapist World, free from boring details of life. Link on the left.

3 comments:

almatari said...

u don have a cbox. so i tell u here. TAGGED.

almatari said...

oh, and i forgot to say that im sorry (re-this blog post. meh. i think im one of the emo bloggers ):)

RAY!! >< do u even know who i am??

Raymond Goh said...

Nope! But I dont mind =P