Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Unlocked and Thrown Away, or Stop This Song (Lovesick Melody)

After intense thought I just have to say, hmm, maybe it's best not to trust anyone anymore, because it always looks as if you'll get let down, and maybe it's best to do everything by yourself because you might get cheated, on purpose or not, and then you get hurt, so I can see why people shut themselves up so tight, and I always thought they were stupid and couldn't see the joy to life; It never occured to me that maybe they had, and went from the highest mountain to the lowest valley in a second, and never wanted a downward spiral like that ever again, so they bottle themselves in and don't come out, and seeing it from their view, maybe that's a very good idea, so now I guess trust is just a casual word flung around, and never again will I be hurt, because it's such a simple concept: Don't play with fire, and you won't get burned, so, rather then even play with it, I'm never going near it again, so I don't get let down, so that empty feeling never comes back, so that I don't cry myself late into the night, so I can sleep a little better, and maybe my life will be a bit dull now, but at least it won't hurt

3 comments:

M said...

woa! what's this all about? You were fine a second ago....are you okay?? anything i can do?

almatari said...

nigel..

JoShUa Ho said...

No! You're not to do that!! You don't shut yourself up somewhere and not have fun when we're around. And don't cry yourself to sleep. It's really disturbing to hear that.
Maybe you would disagree with me on this but having a life that hurts sometimes is better than having a dull one all the time ;p