Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Up The System!, or Harder, Better, Faster, Stronger

OK guys, hello, this is the Author of the Blog here. Nigel Chee, that's me.

So I've been tweaking the blog a lil' bit, the most evident change is of course the list of songs on the right of the page, which can change from time to time, and I haven't really decided on. Oh well, that's the Soundtrack of My Life (Haha Nigel Chin)

But what you may not know is that I have also changed my comments posting format. This time, you won't leave the page you're currently on (i.e. Ma Blog) and go to that isolated area just to leave me a comment. This time, the page just reloads and you can drop a comment on my blog page itself! Isn't that just dandy?

And no, I'm not getting a chat box ^^


3 comments:

almatari said...

haha (:

Darian said...

heh

Nijiru said...

I did this so you people can leave proper comments, not just "haha" and "heh"... Haiz, bdk2 ni...