Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Random Days, or It's Dangerous Business Walking Out Your Front Door

It's prep time, but Kai Shin was on Yahoo! home page (he always reads the news for the day), and apart from the headline that read 'Lady Gaga surprises- by dressing conservatively', he pulled my attention to the screen because today was apparently "National Junk Food Day"

I know right? Wtf much?

So he showed me the website which apparently has a list of random and crappy holidays, such as Just Because Day, I Forgot Day, Father-in-Law Day, etc.

Almost every single day has some holiday to it, and I'd like to try living next year like that. See lah, heheh.

The website is http://holidayinsights.com . Browse if you seriously have nothing better to do. Or if you do, make some time to immerse yourself in Junk Food.

Happy Junk Food Day! Gonna eat my Ruffles Texas Barbecue later, heheh.

No comments: