Friday, July 3, 2009

This, Hopefully,or Up And Up

It's Friday and I'm back... In my hostel. My 'School Break' plan, unsuccesful, but still proving something, has set the motion of my future now.

It was Youth Day Celebration today, so we were allowed to wear normal clothes to school, so I wore long black pants, grey shirt and my ACS windcheater. Lucky for me, Daniel and Darwin were at school, and we got free ice-cream, so all in all, an okay day for me. And the prospect of a long weekend (Monday is a holiday in lieu of Youth Day, it's kinda dumb) has me in slightly higher spirits than the rest of my week.

With all humility, I think that the 3.17 guys were happy to see me. Well, some of them anyway, when I saw them today. Jack jumped on me (no kidding) and hugged me, and Sean and John did too. I miss those guys. I miss you guys!

Last night, Mr. Phee was going around collecting fines for those who didn't go down for dinner (Mdm. Grace exempted me. She cares!). We eventually had a long talk about my hiding underneath my table (when I was hiding underneath, he actually walked in front of it and checked something, then he walked away. I was thinking, OHMIGOSH DONT FIND ME PLEASE. He didn't.) and he laughed when I demonstrated how I hid. He then had very interesting advice for me. He advised me to go learn where I could flourish. This is an interesting thought, because he is one of the only people who talked to me who gave me another opinion ( differing from 'STAY STAY STAY'), and I'm not saying this because he supports me or anything. It's because he can see this from an alternate viewpoint.

God bless you, Mr. Phee. You're an awesome teacher and halltutor :)

Let me enjoy me weekend, while I plot on my return. Say hi on MSN or Facebook or whatever to me. AND MUM, CALL ME.

No comments: