Friday, July 17, 2009

To The End?, or Pressure

It is an understatement to say it is boring here in boarding school. The atmosphere is so draggy and it creates all sense of fun to quickly disappear, because we either know it's going to end or that it's not too last or that we couldn't have it to what we wanted too.

So my week has passed. I just need the next weeks in front of me to pass on quickly and then I'll let it slow down a little bit. Right now, as usual, the only thing to look foward to is the Weekend, because then I get to do nothing. Which doesn't usually come easy here.

Just got new earphones from Creative, pretty good. They're the type where u can attatch to your ear or something. You know, the one that curves around your ear. Go Google the Creative EP 510 I think. So I can like go lead my "active" lifestyle without worrying about it like falling off, plus the sound quality is pretty good too. Finally got the good pair of earphones I've wanted for ages. Heheh.

A lot of things going on this weekend, but sadly I'm unable to attend. So far away on this island of the main. This wretched island. I have had extra classes almost everyday this week, and I have one tomorrow on SATURDAY, so I'm lucky I live in the school, or I probably couldn't convince myself to drag my carcass out of bed to go. So yeah. Do I still wanna go home? Duh.

Maybe I'll stay the end of the year? If I do, then I won't be obliged to pay back all of the money that I've used to pay school fees and stuff from the government. And if I drop out at the end of the year, the thing is, my mum won't be able to do anything about it. And my mother, if you do not know Aunty Chiu well, is a manipulative woman who acts behind people's back to get people to do things for her. Sadly, though, I'm her son, and I do the same thing, so things she doesn't think I know, well, I do. SORRY MOM .

In the meantime, though, here's a fabolous idea: Visit me in Singapore! Like Gabby's doing? Doesn't that sound like a great idea? Take AirAsia or Jetstar budget airlines during the August holidays, I'll be here, but you can too! Please...

So what's it going to be?


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

at least your only a two hour flight away, not a seven hour one