Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Presumably, Arguably, Maybe, or The Greatest View

Remember my previous post on my house changing?
Well I finally got the plans for my room.
They said it'll be done before the end of the year.
Thanks for getting my hopes up, haha.

Here it is.
You can click on the picture to view a larger image.
Yep. I know it's not that clear and all, but hey, at least there's a plan.
What's going to happen is the whole Computer/Ironing Room is going to be destroyed. Even the cupboards. The ones that were built into the house. Like destroyed.
With a chainsaw.
And an axe.
And a rabbit.

Then it's going to be converted into MY room. Like, I like, get my own like room! Like, Ohmagawd! Like, totally like awesome!

I finally get my own room. With proper cupboards to put my own clothes which I don't have to share with someone else. And I get my own study table! Wee!

Paintball this Saturday. Who's in (to get shot)?

No comments: