Sunday, December 6, 2009

The Secret Smiles We Used To Share, or Whoa Oh! (Me vs. Everyone)


"Why do I put myself in these situations? I keep pushing myself even though I can't take it at all."

Ask these questions much? Sometimes we do that, don't we? Even if you don't realise it, self consciously you might enjoy pushing yourself to your very limit, enjoy being busy, etc.

I did. At paintball yesterday!

Paintball was great, even though some people told me they could go and then at last minute claimed they had 'transport problems' because some of their friends couldn't go. Whatever. If they want to play games, let them do so. This is real war we're talking about. Ask Chong :D

So some pictures (which I didn't take, but might one day, I think I will skip a round of paintball just to take some shots)

The game in action.
I really don't know what Nick is doing to the cat.
The field. It was BIG.
Me in my Paintball regalia.
Uncle Jarrow Marcus, of the Marcus clan with their terrifying bloodlust. Seriously. Once they got the groove, they can't stop one.

After paintball, we went to eat @ Burger King Putatan, then went back home with Luiz n Chong. Once they went home, went to Shanna's house, then ran back home to go out with cell to play at Carcaseans, but it was closed, so we went to Cyber to play like for 3 hours, haha. Owned the Cell leaders first game of CS, then played L4D2, then played CS but got pounded after that.

Then went home to sleep. But sometimes it's just hard to sleep, right? You lie awake. Like I do every night.

When I woke up at 10 am this morning I thought, "It's time for church" and "Why didn't mother wake us up?" and "Stupid window with no shades".

The renovation has begun.

Only like HALF of the junk we cleared from the cupboards that we took away.

What used to be like this...
Is now just an empty space.

And what used to be THIS..
Has been stripped bare by these guys.



Helpful doods carrying my old cupboards out. What remains of the old cupboards. Dirt.
This is like 75% of belongings, the rest is in the room, and all my books are around the house. I have to find all my books and gather them.

Guess where they dumped the cupboards when they were done?
My front yard.
So there's like cupboards all around the garden, which might look a bit, if not a lot, odd.


Hopefully all this nonsense is done before Christmas, and the nice contractor man said he wanted to help us finish me and Kimbo's room before Christmas, and that's really nice. He's granting me my Christmas wish! Well, one of them lah. The other one probably is a lost cause.

I need people to help paint my room! Adakah sukarelawan yang rela di sini? Ada? Ada?





1 comment:

Darian said...

i dont mind helping. that is after i quit my job on the 17th that is. hahah. no promises though