Monday, December 28, 2009

Chip-WHUT?, or Shake It

Today I woke up with a sense of no-idea-ness.

But instead I went out with Nick they all go watch movie. The Chipmunk movie was just WHUT. I don't need to say anything, cos, well, it goes without saying, i.e. , "CHIPETTES CHIPETTES".

Then at night, went to church. Didn't really feel like going at first, but by helping out with ushering and cd sales I made myself busy, and I did enjoy it in the end.

Then the next day (which is in fact tomorrow's today) I woke up like a blur fag again, but this time I had the sense to go straight back to sleep, and I had a good two hour slumber.

After that I went out to play L4D2 for what might jolly well be the last time this year. Bren kept shooting us from behind.

Then had dinner at Joshua Ronald's. Ate too much, drank too much, fell asleep, and fell in love with Isabelle Fuhrman ❤

OH ❤

She's like 12 this year man. Wtf. Works for me, though. ❤






What are we doing, though? I'm a coward, like usual.



No comments: