Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Singing To The Playground In General, or Baby Please Come Home


When I took Bella out for a walk today (actually at night, mother demands that I take her out everynight before I sleep) (I'm awake now), I sat at on the swing set, and as I rocked to and fro, Bella's eyes followed me, up and down up and down up and down. And I plugged in my iPhone, and as I shuffled through my 1408 songs, I came through some songs that were urging me to sing them aloud to the whole world, while everyone was asleep. So I sang some of the most depressing songs to the swing set, the basketball court, the jungle gym, the slide, the trees, and to Bella (if any of you are wondering, Bella isn't the freak from twilight, it's my retarded Golden Retriever).

I sang:
A Day Late (acoustic)- Anberlin
Thunder-Boys Like Girls
Therapy- All Time Low
Come Back To Me- David Cook
Retrace-Anberlin

There might have been some dogs barking. But, you know, makes me think how much I hate love.


Today played with teddy bears in church! Soooooo much fun :D


BEARS!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Those teddy bears are so cuteeee :x

Btw, how are you? Long time no chat xD Because my Facebook is blocked... ><