Saturday, December 19, 2009

Leftover Memories, or Three Cheers For Five Years


I wanted to blog about this yesterday, but I FELL ASLEEP. Like, wow, that has never happened to me for a LONG TIME, since I need to coax myself to sleep for the past few, I don't know, months.

I started my Awal Muharam by waking up *again* to the sound of people knocking on our walls and singing and painting and doing God knows what to my walls. Everyday I wake up at 8 when the people come to paint, but go back to sleep and wake back up at 10.

That's the temporary bed for the moment... Yes, and when I wake up the workers see me sleeping on that sofa.
That's Kim's room.... See where the cupboards used to be? They're not there anymore.
What used to be my dining room became something where we can't eat anymore. It's too damn messy.
One wall of my room has been painted. With some pattern thingy.

So I woke up and there were these half-naked and fully clothed men carrying buckets of paint around and painting our walls, and then I went up for breakfast (Foh Sang noodles, my favourite).

So far so good right? Then my dad called and told us he wanted to take us out for shopping at 1B. So me n Kim were like, "YEAH DUH" and so we went with ma daddy to his house to pick up my adorable brother and my stepmother (and Evan's maid) and we were off to 1B!

My brother loves the Camera, and the Camera loves him. I mean, he knows how and when to pose for a picture, but at the age of two-and-a-half, he still can't eat solid food.

When did you get ur first pair of good shades?
Mum:19
Me:15
Evan:2 (He didn't say it himself, of course)
Cutes~

Hehe.

Well anyway, walked around with dad, had to go look for a checkered kind of shirt for the Kidzone Christmas thing. Was superbly hard, and almost gave up, but finally found one in Padini at70% off! Woopee! Apart from that, bought another shirt (that actually looks kinda gay) and my very own shampoo and conditioner! More on that later.

Anyway, saw so many people at 1B, it wouldn't be worth mentioning also, but I saw the teddies that we did on sale. And, to none of my surprise, the white bears were all gone. *sigh.

After that, went to City Mall last minute to cyber awhile. Lost to Melvyn in Dota, so I'm not supposed to Dota for like 3 months. That's okay, cos I don't Dota unless it's with friends, cos it's superbly boring playing alone and with people you don't know anyway.

When I got home, I used shampoo AND conditioner properly for the first time. And I couldn't get over how smooth and fluffy my hair could be. I hated my hair for being so unruly and irritating. It actually goes "woosh" now! All mum said was "You discovered conditioner at 17." I could only retort "I'm 16!" I know. Pathetic.

After that, mum took me to a Thai massage. Erm, I can only say

OWWWWWWWW

But it was interesting lah XD my back went "KERRRRRRRACCKKKKK".

And after that, mum took me out for supper.

I slept at 1am. A record. I havn't slept that early in ages.


You were right, Crab.

1 comment:

JoShUa Ho said...

hahaha.i bought one of those bears for sale..lol