Friday, December 11, 2009

Closer And Closer To The Line, or Barrier Break

Bring yourself closer to the line has its pros and cons.

For one, it brings you closer to temptation, to breaking the rules, to putting your hand in the cookie jar. One might argue why bother resisting when you're just drawing yourself closer and closer to trouble?

I Keep Pushing Myself Even Though I Can't Take It At All

Because, well, maybe it'd be the best way to better themselves. Maybe that's the only way to learn self-restraint? Maybe discipline? To make things right, maybe by forcing yourself to the line, you're making things better. Hmm.

But what if you accidentally cross the line? Then you make the mistake you should have never had made; i.e. crossing the line.

Then you realise that you hate the line in the first place. Stupid line. Rub the line out of the ground. Avoid the line. Ignore it, if at all impossible.

But my line is too beautiful, too drawing, so to ignore it is no option. Stupid line. I wish the sands would shift and make it go away, but to a place that the line would be safe, but not gone.

Stupid line. I hate Christmas. I'm sorry if I don't get anyone presents this year.

No comments: