Monday, November 30, 2009

OMGWTF, or The Take Over, The Break's Over

SOMEONE STOLE MY TABLE!!! BUT LEFT THE CHAIRS!!!


You'll probably not realise this, but if you have been to my house, you'll know that in that empty space in the picture, is a wooden table. AND SOMEBODY FREAKING STOLE IT! When I got home I was like, "Ho hum, woopee doo, lala.... WTF?!"

Haha, well okay, so the table really is gone, but no, it wasn't stolen. Haha.

What's really going on is that my mum is redoing the whole house and giving away stuff to the people in Kibabaig. She gave away the table in Kim's room, she gave away the table that was 'supposed' to be in the above picture, and she intends to give away a bunch of clothes (which she promised to do like a month ago, and I bet she never will) to them too.

Now wait. Didn't you say Kim's room? So where's YOUR room?

Haha. What a depressing story THAT is.

I used to sleep on a mattress in my living room. Which was sad. Until I finally moved into my Computer Room, where the ironing of clothes is done, and the desktop is, and a lot of junk is placed. And now it's my new room.


That's my 'desk'. With my bebehs (Speakers) and shit, and next to it is the cupboard which has half my clothes, and the rest of the stuff inside is my mother's crap.
The mattress I sleep on. No, it's not long enough for me.
Close up of my desk.
My computer 'table' for my laptop. On the left is my adorable Kuma Kuma collection (sans one) and on the right are dolls and toys that people have given me.
My OTHER desk, at the other end of my mattress. There's basically nothing important there.

So yeah, it's super messy. But my mum is going to like redo the whole room, as well as my sister's, so the whole house is a mess now. A lot of things are going to be wrecked, and things destroyed, and while all that is going on, I suppose that I have to sleep in the living room again. Whoopee!

2 comments:

almatari said...

i don't see the toy turtle i gave you?? =s xD

Nijiru said...

That's why I said sans one. I left it in S'pore.