Saturday, November 14, 2009

Who Wants Martel, or We're In Heaven

Kim and Mum went to Manila last night. So guess who's home alone?

Not me, lol. Last night after dropping mum off, me and Uncle Geoff (pronounced "Jeff), our Ang Moh family friend went for dinner at Archie's D Corner (or something around those lines) at the back of the house (near that awesome Penang Char Kweh Teow place). While having dinner, he told me about his life here, and that he went to Starbucks EVERYDAY (OMGWTF). Yep, he's the real coffee connoisseur. He even has his own coffee mugs in Starbucks City Mall, Centrepoint and 1 Borneo. THAT'S how much he goes. He has his own freaking mug. And a Starbucks PASSPORT TOO. WTF. Yeah.

Anyway. After dinner I went home, and Nick Lee came over, and we played Pokemon, Pokemon Cards, Warriors Orrochi, Persona 3, cooked Maggie, ate Maggie, went for a walk to 7-11, bought stuff at 7-11 (at 12 in the night), stayed up super late, ate chips, then fell asleep. The only thing missing was alcohol (COUGH COUGH COUGH).

Erm, so woke up this morning, played more Pokemon, more Persona, Chinese Chess (score was 2-1 to me), had lunch, more Pokemon, and now Nick's showering. I actually feel really pathetic, but I rejoice that someone still shares the love of Pokemon as me. I wanted to start a Pokemon league here in Sabah, but apparently it's not supported here. Meaning there aren't enough people interested. *Sigh.

So tonight, probably gonna stay up late summore, play more Pokemon, eat more junk, watch some movies, use the internet, and basically have less life than anyone else. Then we wake up.

No comments: