Thursday, November 19, 2009

Learning To Write, or Lonely Day


Nigel writes Chinese characters now!

Yes, I am attending Chinese Classes now for want of something better to do during these sad days. So every Tues, Wed and Thurs I'm going to walk over to Joerel's house and sit from 10-12 to learn chinese, then I probably just talk crap with Joerel and bully all his younger siblings.


Nigel (Me)'s first essay.
Loose Translation:
My friend's name is Jordan (Jozel gave me the name).
He likes to eat rabbits and carrots.
Everyday he toy (I forgot to put 'play').
His house is big and pretty.
He likes to water plants and plant plants.
He is very naughty and doesn't like to write and sweep the floor.
My mother doesn't like my friend.

THE END.
I know, awesome right? How did he do it in one day?

Cos I have nothing better to do. My life feels really kind of meaningless now.I just wish I could fast forward my life to like a few years ahead, then I wouldn't have to deal with the stress of a teenager's life. Oh sure, adults have to work and shit, but it's not fair when they say that we have no stress. Cos we do, just not in the same way.

So hmm. Being me really really sucks. I wish I could go become a hermit or something. But then I would need to charge my NDS. Hmm...

No comments: