Tuesday, May 19, 2009

What If I Said It's Not Over?, or It's Not Over



In ACS(I), they don't give back the exam papers one by one. What they do is go through all the papers in regular classes, then on a certain day they will give all the results back in one shot. So this Friday we're going to sit in class and receive a packet containing every single paper, with all our marks. 

It's different, isn't it? I don't really like it this way, either.

In class, all we do now is go through all the exam questions. I just try to stay awake as much as I can now. But I don't want to pay attention to the paper review, because it will seriously dampen my mood if I find my mistakes. So I don't pay attention. Even though they say it's so we can check against our mistakes when we receive our papers back. I'll probably check with smarter people.

Anyway, after the exams, our Hallmaster (who shall not be named again) let us play with our computers from morning all the way to 12 midnight. So far, we've been sitting in our common lounge and playing till our heads burst, and we play as many games as you can think of, and everyone has been sharing his games with one another, so now my collection of games has also expanded. Hehe.

Recently also went out and saw something which I bought.

Haha, guess how much?


I got it for S$29.90! What a bargain! And it blasts the pants off my pants! Woah! I was quite happy with my purchase. I bought it for my room back home in Kota Kinabalu, so I hope I have enough space to carry it back.

I actually have alot of things to carry back.

Eh, well. Come Friday, I will know my fate. For now, though, I shall sleep, eat and play myself into oblivion.

No comments: