Saturday, May 2, 2009

A Book, or Just So You Know

This is the cover of my first book.

I might not seem it, but I'm quite happy/proud of it.

It's about a turtle called Habibi, who finds paradise. I wrote this book for Shangri-La Oman, around 2 1/2 years back. I might have told some people, so for those of you who didn't believe me then, with all humility I shall now say HAHA.

Well, I have no dedications in the book (I wish I could have), but here they are anyway:
>Yeoh Siew Hoon, godma, dogma and also co-writer
>T. T. and T. T., two of the bubbliest sisters I know
> My mum (I have to write this or else I'll get a mouthful) Thank you for the food.
> Fujitsu for making the first laptop I ever had and used to type this story out
> Abigail for doubting me but kinda believing in the end

Plush toys to be for sale too! Isn't Habibi cute?!?!?!

9 comments:

M said...

OMG!!!! Habibi is so freakin cute!!! haha
CONGRATZ ON THE FIRST OF MANY BOOKS TO BE PUBLISHED, IM SURE!! hahaha

michelle said...

YERRR SO CUTE!!!!
Congratz to u! =]]
haha..i wanna read =DD

almatari said...

haha =] AWESOME nigel. haha. lemi read ya.. haha. i knew you had awesome potential.. and i TOLD you, your grammar was good. haha.

[ ♥ тαммι ¢нєяιѕє ] said...

Habibi!? Okay. Lol xD But yeah, cute turtle.

TT and TT? (:

Denise said...

Wayyy cute Nigel!

Kuma kuma gave you the inspiration huh? Haha

Unknown said...

Good one...haha...
Even tho i started the book writing stuff 1st in primary school,u actually published a book...good for u...
keepin fingers crossed for future books...

Kimberley Chee said...

am i referred to as the bubbliest sisters? if i'm not then why am i not being acknowledged? :)

Shay said...

i like !

CarmeliaYong said...

how awesome is this man. how awesome.

PLUSH TOYS LAGI OH!!!

i wonder where i can buy this. can i buy it? or not for sale?

so awesome.