Wednesday, May 20, 2009

What I Recall, or Since U Been Gone



Only when I saw her did I remember everything again.
It was like;
Not Deja Vu, but something different.
What we did back then was different.
And then we were here.
Never would we expect it!
We were there eating burgers.
And I couldn't help but remember everyone else back home.
I'm sure they forgot us already.
I guess it's natural,
Because when we go back it's as if nothing happened,
But when we return to Hell they let go of us.
It can't be helped.
*shrug I think it's because I want to be wanted.
So in return
I don't blame anyone!
NO! Just myself.

Haha. I sound so morbid.

This poem is about me and Yap. I went out with her today to go, erm, out. It was a mixed bag when I saw her again. Of course it was good to see her again. She was my friend since like, uh, 2006. But the thing is, it made me remember everything. 

This is Yap. The other person in the picture is me.

Everything. Like the time I tripped her, and the time she borrowed my book and never returned it ( she still hasn't). And the time me and Aaron had a laugh at her confusion between 'forgot' and 'forget'.

So, with my link memory ( the ability to memorise facts by linking facts to other facts or occurrences) I of course remembered about the rest of my All Saints life back home. I won't go in to details, but it brings back more memories than most people would have, because I have served the school in many but not countless ways, and even if people don't think so, I know what I have done (and not done etc. homework).

It was nice catching up with her. She has grown, and I have not. Her fashion sense is still the same (not intended as an insult... maybe). She still asks the same stupid questions, and she still annoys the hell out of anyone. But that's what makes us all love her (although we don't tell her that to her face).

I can't wait to go home. Abigail better have her birthday party. She had better. Grr. Monkeys.



On a completely different note, I'm going to serve as a waiter/server for the High Table Dinner the boarding school is having. I need a white long sleeve shirt (just bought with Yap today) and a jacket or a blazer. I need a blazer-like garment! 

*Yawn. Tomorrow's Thursday. I need to tell someone something. Ho-hum. How vague.

2 comments:

almatari said...

rawr.

Unknown said...

Haha...Forgot it...then u just dropped the bottle and i had several seizures...tat was lyk 3 yrs ago...