Tuesday, May 26, 2009

To Whom It May Concern, or Thnks fr th Mmrs

This post is dedicated to the Form 4 students in SM All Saints who have honoured me by calling me
Friend.

You all know my name. Nigel Chee. I am a kid from a broken family. Hard to tell? Happy was I because of you all. Solace granted from the any storm. Sometimes the source of the storm, but always calming itself. Never a moment of pure boredome to be find in all your companies. And to me, the akward boy, has been blessed to recieve compassion and 'kindness', but sparks also of character that has shaped me into the monster I am today. But oh! what a joy, what a pleasure it has been to know your names and feel your pains, and now I can with all honesty say
I Need You.

In no particular order,
Nigel Chin-don't stop being there
Aaron Mah- from the start
Abigail-for always/sometimes/never doubting me
Yap- who is here with me
Chong-brother in arms
JR- partner in crime
Elf- person to bitch to
Far- ditto
Beat- I miss u, mum.
Denise- ur shoulder was always there
JHo- sing my nights away
Jamie- always ready with a hug
Jon Cheh- I did that on purpose
Michelle- I never did not enjoy ur company
Hannah-... Oh.
Maya- irony
Lisa- I still care
Jane- that smile
Elaine- floorsh
Domi-that's my phone
Ray- from young. Remember Langdon?
Victor- partner in other ways. Crazy hats.
Gabby- that's your name

Don't get pissed if ur name isn't here. It isn't a list to single people out. I just want to let u all know I miss you guys. Forgive me for unintended harm.
Forgive me if I cry or hug you when I return. I just feel very weary. I need what I had. I really treasure you. All. As proof, here I am at 2.16 in the morning writing this to you people. U all better do well in ur exams.

I'll c u wen I get back.
Sorry for being a wimp.

4 comments:

M said...

Nigel...awww, your blog post sounds so sad! Perk up boy! you'll be here in a few more days, then bring on all the craziness!!
oooo...i like your description of Hannah, it captures her essence!!

Unknown said...

Cheer up! There's only a few days until you can get back :)

JoShUa Ho said...

aww. omg, thats soo sweet. but it's owkaay. we meet people. we say goodbye to people. then we meet new people again. aarrgghh. screw that. i miss your company too :D

Unknown said...

thx.. see u back here...u still missin a lot..haha