Saturday, May 23, 2009

Ahm Seek, or So Sick

I'm sick.


Yes, this was my peak temperature, I think. After school today (which was a disaster. I'm going to express for sure, unless God helps me) I took a panadol from Ryan (Kai Shin) and went to sleep. When I woke up, didn't feel any better, so packed up some stuff and went to the matron. The matron was closed.

So I went to Dover clinic, which is opposite the school. I dragged my body all the way there (and met APF on the way) to find that it was closed for dinner, and only reopened at 7. 

SO then I went back to school and sat at the benches overlooking the 400m track and read until 7. THEN I dragged my sorry carcass back to the clinic to take my number (7). More than half the people before me came to the doctor to take some anti-flu jab, and here was I, an actual SICK person. Paranoid Singaporeans. I should threaten to sneeze or breath all over them.

The good Doc gave me some medicine to take, so I went back to the BH(Boarding House), took my medicine, and then the next few hours were a big blur to me. I recall Swapnil and the thing that lives in our room ( ZeWei) arguing loudly and Ryan asking them to keep it down, the thing coming over and asking if I wanted some strepsils, Swapnil taking my computer for submission (cause I was in a daze), and me falling asleep, and waking up, and falling asleep.

I felt better when I woke up, but I took my temperature and it still hasn't gone away. I feel really really weak.

I need to go take my 4 different type of pills now.

I really hope I don't have swine flu. I'm sneezing a lot.

Oh God, help me stay in IP.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Really hope you don't get swine flu :(

almatari said...

u rest ho.. u owes worry me.. now i worry you. u better not get swine flu >< God bless and take care. rest! :(