Monday, June 22, 2009

Nigel's Eleven, or Up Against (Blackout)

It's not fair to say I've ALWAYS wondered, but I just thought about it today. Wouldn't it be nice to have 11 trained (Okay, in this case not trained. YET.), highly skilled, multi-purposed teenagers under your payroll to pull off dangerous jobs such as harassing nerds to do your homework, recon on your enemy in school, or spy on the IT couple of the year? Or any kind of dirty work you have for them? Of course it would (if you payed them in chocolates or food or something).

So anyway, here's my list of 11 people I would employ as my special team for world domination, grand theft scholastic and general mayhem causing.

(If you're not in this list, I'm sorry but you should cause trouble more or something.)


1. Jonathan Lim (aka Jonny Boy)
Jon's able to carry on conversations he knows nothing about is invaluable to distract anyone, and add the fact that he can talk to absolutely anybody at all and another of my agents can steal the necklace from around the distracted one's neck. Jonny here has travelled widely, more than alot of people I know, so his general knowledge is like, woah. Asides from his musical ability, Jonny here is able to sit on his fone and spoil it, so if there are any locked doors, well, who needs keys when you can have Agent Jonny Boy to ram it down?

2. Gabrielle Leong (aka Gabby)
One of the only reasons I chose Gabby is because she can pose as "Asian Tourist" anywhere, anytime, anyplace (which is the same as anywhere). She speaks English, Malay, Mandarin, Cantonese, Hakka, Korean and Japanese, and has widely traveled across Asia. I can just pair her up with another agent, let her look pretty and she's all set. She also has real records about her medical past, which she can prove for some sympathy or whatever. Agent Gabby here is invaluable.

3. Adren Choon (aka Baby Choon)
This little schemer may look like the most innocent guy in the world, but that's where it stops. This mastermind is one of the most evil people I know, and trust me, I know plenty. His height gives him another huge advantage. By playing 'lost boy', he could deceive people into putting him into their circle of trust, and bam. Next thing you know, Agent Jonny Boy's got them tied up in the stairwell. Adren's ability to think on his feet and give sharp, witty answers make him an invaluable asset to the team.

4. Maya (aka Maya)
Need someone to shoot cold words to chill the bone? Need someone to argue with over nothing at all? Need someone to scheme with you over how to steal candy from a baby? Need someone to speak in public for prolonged periods? Call me, or call Agent Maya. Apart from her insane communication skills, Maya is one of the most well-read persons I know, having read the classics, and also the not-so-classics. Being well read is important in impressing people, and when people are impressed, they are also distracted. A distracted person is a gullible person.

5. Darren Koh (aka Nut 3)

(I couldn't find a solo photo of Darren. Sorry mate.)

The only reason I need Darren is that I can't think of anyone else willing to work with me who runs faster, jumps higher, and craps longer. Darren will probably be my hitman, hitting people, running away, and laughing insanely all the while. Agent Nut 3 here is able to cause huge distractions, and (for some odd reason) is able to make little kids fall in love with him. Apart from that, Agent Nut 3 has a likeable aura that, well, make people like him. I love using people to deceive people.

6. Adam Chin (aka Nut 5)
Apart from being leader of the Nuts (of which I and Agent Nut 3 are members), Adam looks good in sunglasses, is able to go insane and can hold conversations for as long, or possibly longer than Maya can. From his invaluable speaking skills, he's probably just another equivalent of Maya, except, of course, crazier, and has more conspiracy theories than most anyone I know.

7. Joshua Ronald (aka JR)
Joshua here will be used for seducing girls, and even he protests, he will flirt with them for a time sufficient enough for Agent Nut 3 to run in to the girl's house, use her toilet, steal her money, grab a snack from the fridge and dash back out. Apart from his flirtatious nature, Agent JR can play a mean guitar (again used in woo-wing the girls) and is handy with a discus, which he can chuck quite a distance. He's also someone I can trust, so I'll probably get him to do my personal errands or something. Haha.

8. Abigail Moh (aka 4th Octave Girl)
I had a time thinking, "Who would look cute enough, but has enough of a brain to do something other than sit there, and also has an outrageous temper (Joking. Well, not really) ?" Agent Octave here was perfect for the job. Apart for her unique ability to irritate the *&^% out of most people by simply talking to them, her voice may also have the odd effect of holding people in a prison of wonderment: "How can anybody speak in such a high pitch?" And while they stare or laugh, I make off with their jewelry, hand phones and tacos.

9. Chong Chih Heng (aka Cypher)
Chong here's gonna be my techno- savvy guy, ready to plant bombs, hearing devices or trees at a moment's notice. He is a master at disguise (observe picture), perfect for recon, nimble, and he has always wanted to be an assasin ( at some point). I'll just give him a gun, point him in the right direction and he'll sneak around like nobody's business. He's also another schemer, ready to contribute ideas on how best to blow up the science lab. Agent Cypher here trusts no one, loves no one and has no one. (lonely kid)

10. Hannah (aka Blondie)
Look, I know what you're thinking, but the only reason I put Hannah in this list is because I can probably convince her to work for nothing, and all I need her to do is stand there and act pretty as guys swarm over her to talk. I don't know WHY this happens, but it does, so I can just pair Agent Blondie here with, I don't know, practically anyone, and she can just stand there and look pretty, but hopefully she doesn't say anything, or else my entire career may be jeopardized.

11. Me (aka SUPER ULTRA COOL MASTER LORD)
Ok, the name may be an exaggeration, but the thing is, I wouldn't stand for myself to sit back and watch my team have all the fun. I would be out there, sipping coffee but keeping my gun loaded and my earpiece on just in case something gets out of hand. You want something done right... Do it yourself.

So there, my team of 11, ready to take on anything (except adults).

P.S. All of these photos were taken from Facebook, except JR's one.

5 comments:

M said...

Lol!!
love my description!! haha

Anonymous said...

Joshua really is a flirt? :/ Gawd..

Nijiru said...

Well, he used to be and he can be, but he's not anymore Wendy :) Really.

Wendy said...

not anymooore? really? :O well, that's good(: hehh. how'd you know anyways? XD

jamie said...

hahahahahahah!! agents aye? xD