Saturday, June 13, 2009

Point Blank, or Back Home

There has not been a SINGLE day where I have not stepped out of the house. Not one. Every single day I have been doing something, from watching movies to buying jeans to helping out the drama team. Hey, I love it! I really do, and when I actually DO feel tired (u all know the amount of sugar intake that goes with me) I just giggle recklessly and push on anyway! That's because I'm so glad to be back.

Just like Emery said, I decided not to blog about Youth Camp, because I can't be bothered, and countless other people have done so. Yeah.

ALTHOUGH, there was this one incident which will forever stay with us. Adren nudged me when Ps. Sam called for the keyboardist to come up. Me, Adren and NickL were sitting in one line, but the person who went to the keyboard was none other than my fabulous cell leader. When we bowed our heads again, Ps. Sam counted to 3. '3,2,1'... And then we all heard this retarded beat coming out from the keyboard, and the three keyboardists opened their eyes to see Bernard fiddling with the key controls, while the music plays on.

Haha. Haha.

I'm so glad people still remember me!

And oh, there was this little spat about this convent thing going on. Well, it's true, most convent girls are bitches. So what? Whatcha gonna do now? Spam my cbox (don't have one)? Spam my email(don't check it)? Bitch about me to your other bitchy friends? Don't. So what if you guys tend to act out a lot, but this wouldn't be the KK competition scene without you girls. Sure, we blame your seniors, but get mad at us for blaming your seniors, and the backlash is sure to hit you back again. What other people say about your school is their own business, but they have no right to diss you, and you them. Hey, I've had my fair share of Convent-assholeness, and this not from their students, but from their TEACHER.

The year? 2007.
Occasion? Debate competition.

We beat St. Francis fair and square in I think the quarter finals, but their teacher pointed out we had no Bumi in our team. You're thinking, "Serve All Saints right," But the teacher pointed this out AFTER we had beaten them. So she knew this BEFORE the competition, but pulled it out as a trump card.

Boy, was Edrea MAD. As a result, St. Francis lost to Lok Yuk in the finals, and the teacher avoids Edrea at any event where both of them are present at.

Hey, I hold no grudges. Sure, deep inside me I know, but I don't let it affect my judgement or actions. I don't judge.

I'm letting God do that for me.

4 comments:

M said...

Lol!!!!! then you're a way better person than the rest of us on the team...Ed, is still mad, i think!! Cant blame him....Haha!! I wrote about that incident in my English exam!!!!

Raymond Goh said...

DANG IT! NO ONE HAS BLOGGED ABOUT THE FRIGGIN' YOUTH CAMP EXCEPT FOR THE ONES WHO BORES ME TO DEATH!

Darian said...

i will blog about youth camp. My youth camp. hahahaha

Nijiru said...

Maya: Haha, well... It's Ed XD
Ray: Sorry bro...
Darian: I wish you didn't spam my Facebook..