Sunday, June 21, 2009

Wouldn't It Be Great To have Pokemon?, or Our Lives

Ok, before you roll your eyes, let me assure you that my reason to blog about this is valid (I just watched a Pokemon movie).

Notice= Some things may only be understood by Pokefreaks.

Now, what if we had Pokemon all around us? What if we lived in a world surrounded by Pokemon?
Here are some things that would change the way we live...

1. There would be more job opportunities.
~ I mean, think about it. We would need more people to teach about Pokemon, and how to take care of them, and even to treat them if they get ill. I mean, a Chansey can't do it all. So there would be no jobs for everyone.

2. School would be different.
~ If you think about it (again), who needs to learn about anything else other than Pokemon? Bio would be about Pokemon, maths would be almost useless, you would have to study language I guess, but apart from that we would just be learning about how awesome a Charizard is and how beautiful a Gardevior can be. No Moral! NO Sejarah!

3. If you don't go out on a random adventure you are considered lame.
~ Look at Ash. I bet he doesn't even have a driving license (I doubt he even hit puberty) and he's like walking over the world catching Pokemon. So like we wouldn't need to drive or take ships or airplanes or anything, because our Pokemon would do that for us. By mom, give me some running shoes and I'll go find a bicycle somewhere (Mother's will also be extremely supportive and gush about how their big boy/girl has all grown up).

4. We wouldn't worry about being bullied.
~ Then again, if the bully's Pokemon is stronger than yours... Never mind.

5. The earth wouldn't be so polluted.
~ Instead on relying so much on machines, we would get Pokemon to work for us! And for energy, we can just ask Magnemite to make it for us! Genius!

6. We would be rich!
~ You win about a 1000 Poke wateva depending on who you fight. Then again, you might lose... Never mind.

7. Life would just be a mess.
~According to some made-up rule, you cannot avoid a trainer battle. So if someone spots you holding a Pokeball, they would come up to you for a fight. THEN someone else would, and etcetera. So you might spend your whole day just battling other trainers. Hmm.

8. We wouldn't have to play Pokemon on our NDSLs.
~ I wish I had a real Pokemon... What would I really like for a Pokemon? If I could have just one, I would pick a Ditto, so I could have it transform into any Pokemon I want :D

So there you have it. This is the confession of a Pokefreak. Don't you wish you had a Pokemon???

4 comments:

JoShUa Ho said...

not really. :D

Unknown said...

I'd like to have an Alakazam, it can hypnotise anyone I want xD

Nicholas-Salohcin said...

AHAHAHAHAHA....I agree. xD ahahahah... I want a togekiss , eevee , ponyta , sandshrew , and cyndaquil . xD hahahaha .... pokemon rules xD

Raymond Goh said...

It would be great to have pokemon in real life, but I would not own them.

It's like a pet right.
Eat, shit, sleep, multiply. The ones that are captured will just be sad cause they are pretty much like slaves and they'll get lonely and horny...

If the world had pokemon, I would not mind going on a hunting trip with my dad or a friend to kill a bunch of pocket monsters and have them for dinner!

Not to mention, poor people wouldn't go hungry anymore! Just drop them off in the poverty stricken places. They'll go nuts. Or throw them in China, they'll eat anything.