Saturday, June 20, 2009

That's What I Call, or When You Say Nothing At All

All photos of Teacher's Day are with me, or on Facebook, just ask me if you REALLY want them.
The Video of Nigel Chin's performance is working and uploaded to Facebook.

Was it enough to say teacher's day was awesome? No. It's not. It wasn't as if it was the best day of my life or anything. But seeing all the teachers go to take their awards and sitting with Elf, Far, beat and Syaz and taking pics up front or talking to Trudy about the performances, it just felt as if I was part of something once again. It was awesome. Needless to say, Nigel Chin did an excellent job, and we went to 'celebrate' after the performance by having lunch together XD

Going to 4A where everyone was was an oodle of fun. It was like old times, where everyone was just laughing and talking and trying to beat me in Tap Tap Revenge 2.5 and playing the guitar and taking pictures. At the end before we left, Chin was like 'ok, Abigail wants to play us a song (yeah, she WANTED to right?)', so she played a solo song and everybody cheered at the end. Then we were all like , 'Encore, Chin' because he and the band did so well during the actual performance, everyone was cheering for him, everyone was singing along, and the pils (pilaks) actually echoed the You Say It Best part, and I think everyone enjoyed the performance, even the teachers, even though the meaning of the song is to shut them up.

So we had a class sing-a-long, with me on guitar and Abigail on violin and Chin on Lead Vocals and everyone else singing along. It was so much fun, everyone was cheering and singing. Maybe not Dennis, but everyone else lah. It was actually FUN to sing.

Go check the pics out. They should be up there by now XD

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

are you making fun of dennis? hahaha.

Nijiru said...

I'm just putting my point.