Tuesday, June 9, 2009

This is My Riot!, or Whoa

I'm back :)

I haven't had my day of rest AT ALL since I got back, so today will be 'long post day', because I am not doing anything AT ALL. This is a Riot!

I arrived Tuesday night. Was overweight (not me ah, the bag) by 3kg, so had to pay S$9 per kg. Shucks.

Wednesday terus I wake up mum said, "Go Nigel. Go to massage." I wanted to go out instead, but I managed to do both, and surprise my dear Denise in the process. I'm not sure if they could tell, but seeing Elf, Far, Beat, Syaz and Nise again was like "Wow. I still have a life here.". It was fun. At night TERUS again went with Bernard, JR, his bro, Melvyn, Darian, Brennan and HIS bro to Carcesean to play board games. We ended up playing this game called 'Saboteur', which is actually a very fun game, I recomend it if ever you guys go there. Then they played Blokus and I watched, and then we went home and gave it each other manicures. I'm joking about the last part.

Thursday I forced myself out of bed because I volunteered to go help out with IU day prep at school. Chin picked me up and away we went! To breakfast. Then we went to school! So good to step in the grounds again. Saw alot of people, kelefe a lot, etc etc. AFTER that, followed Nigel Chin as well as JHo to meet Gabby, then we all sama2 go to Lisa's church to practice for their Teacher's Day presentation. Well, I just went to watch lah. The line up is:
Abigail= Violin
JHo=Keys
Gabby=Piano
Jason= Guitar
Jared=Guitar, but he was a no show that day
Chin= Vocal
Jane=Vocal
Lisa=Location Manager
Me=Professional Kelefe
Chong=Semi-Professional Kelefe
So they intended to do two songs, and then JHo and Jane started bitching (Oh, how I missed that) about how they wanted to do only one song, but Chin said no, do two, etc etc. So in the end they chose to do one song, and I helped to coordinate Jane's 2nd Voice and Abi's Violiningmajiggy.

After that I took Chong, JHo and Chin thru many shortcuts as we walked to 7-11 to get slurpee (thank God it wasn't broken). THEN we walked to Chin's house, where me and JHo decided to stay over. Chong was like "No." After alot of things, he stayed over anyway, and we stayed up till 2.30 watching everything.

On FRIDAY, me Chin and JHo went to school to help in IU day again. After THAT, went back home, then went out to lunch with Emery, and her mum. Scary. But the Japanese was good.
After THAT, went back home and had dinner with A. Suzette, THEN went to check out ma new house! I can't upload pics, but it's like, Whoa.

Malas wanna blog about camp now, I'll do it later.

This is a Riot!