Saturday, September 5, 2009

What A Waste, or Holiday (Green Day)

So I'm on holiday now. Yeah. I have more than a week of boredom, and nothing to do, since I can't return home for my holidays. Will return to my godmother's house, where I will live in a deplorable state for the next week, constantly online, and playing Grand Theft Auto San Andreas for God knows how long.

What am I going to do? Not much, I have no money to spend, partly my own fault, but still, I do wish I had more cash. I want to watch Final Destination, so I shall save up now, and spend it all (because 3D tickets don't come cheap here). Won't be going out much, so yeah. I miss home.

Please check out my Reader's Blog, Escapist World, link found on the right, for stories by me and my colleagues. I should be writing a bit, as I have nothing better to do. For now, at 2.57 am on Saturday morning, I shall waste a bit more of my time on the computer, then get back to Lady Gaga Revenge on my newly jailbroken iPod, where I will master the four fingered unlockable stage. I have no life, shoot me.

This is me in Singapore. With no life. Heck, even if I return, I doubt I'll be the same. I don't really like people anymore. I just want to stay a hermit, a loner, away from too loud noises, coming out occasionally to take the Bacardi Coke and scram.

What a waste of life, you say? It keeps from getting your hopes up too much.


1 comment:

Raymond Goh said...

Lol, if you are that bored, you should try the game Prototype for the PC. It rocks!...

Seriously, it's Final Destination 4. It's not a remake... how i know?...Because the bullshit man says so.. (laughs)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h1SjvGwsEd0