Friday, September 11, 2009

"THE" Final Whatever, or Rough Landing, Holly

Today I went with Tammi to watch The Final Destination

In 3D!

Haha, the movie here is actually rated at M18, so I needed Tammi's help to enter the movie. Apparently when she bought the tickets (I was hiding somewhere), they just asked her, "You're above eighteen right?" and passed her the tickets anyway. Huh.

Anyway, when we went to go buy drinks and all, she ordered a 'medium' popcorn and I ordered a 'large' drink.

HAHA. Huge, right?

So whatever, we entered the hall without any glitches, and I was super happy I bypassed the Singapore laws (THAT'S RIGHT SINGAPORE, I JAYWALK AND GO INTO MOVIES IM NOT ALLOWED TO! HAH! I'M MALAYSIAN!!!), so I almost shouted out loud, but Tammi was there to control me. Hah.

Anyway, the movie was kinda dissapointing. Not to be sadistic or anything, but I kept on laughing at all the wrong parts, like people were dying and shit. I don't know, but it was just really fake (like the part where all these flammable liquids spill all the time), and i just found it superbly funny. The 3D parts were pretty cool too, I guess. Meh. Whatever.

I really wanna watch "9"! Looks really dark!

Image 1

It's a Tim Burton film, probably gonna try and catch it.

So yeah, after that, was thinking of how I could make "Final Destination: Singapore". I would use :
The Singapore Flyer
The Cable Car (Sentosa, Vivo)
The Merlion
The Ion Orchard

And I don't know, chewing gum? Just to prove that Singapore isn't as safe as it is :D Hmm.

2 comments:

[ ♥ тαммι ¢нєяιѕє ] said...

It's hard to see how large the popcorn and drink really were without like, a hand there for comparison or something... Haha... AND YES. It's very embarrassing to be sitting next to someone who laughs out loud (not even chuckle, but a full-on HAHAHA) at people getting chopped up and having their insides fly all over the place. Lol.

almatari said...

hahaha. nigel chee! XD. i brought gum to singapore by accident. and i was real tempted to chew. XD.