Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Random Videos, or Blame Me! Blame Me!

I got bored, so I'm just going to post some videos I found in my phone.



If you've seen before, see it again, and if you havn't, well, enjoy :)



This video is of Dylan (Referred to as Dylan the Great) asking me to play with him. And my Godma scolding him after that.




This was the performance we did for the ASEAN Dance, the two songs are "Fly" and "Just The Two Of Us"


And finally, a video of me playing Lady Gaga Revenge, Just Dance (Hard), with only one hand. It's fun, because there are 4 places to tap instead of 3 now.
Enjoy! Or don't enjoy.

3 comments:

M said...

Hey man! Awesome performance!! Seemed like everyone was having an awesome time...

Anonymous said...

IS IT ME OR DID HE JUST SANG A JAPANESE SONG???
i heard kimi no michi ni aruka
and
itsumademo
and
boku no michi ni aru sa..
and lots more!!!!
O.O

Nijiru said...

It's Eng/Jap.