Monday, September 14, 2009

Even Though We're Not Talking We Kinda Still Are, Blame The Internet, or Makes Me Wonder

Don't you hate how bands come up with ridiculously long names like that for their songs? Then you're like, "Hmm, I like that beat, I love the tune, I remember the lyrics, what's the name of the song, though?" Probably something completely unrelated to it. I hate it, because when I search for a song on my iPod I go, "Hmm. Now what's the name of that song that goes da da da?" I don't know.

Anyway, I gathered from my stay here at Singapore that I don't know whether I'm gaining or losing weight. Swapnil said i gained weight. Mr Phee (Prefect Master) said I looked thinner, and so did Ryan (roommate). Screw Swapnil lah, everyone looks fat to him. Skinny chap. I'm probably going to ask more people to see what they say.

I'm slowly eating a bit more now, nothing compared to what I used to eat back home. On my sister's blog there's a post on finishing a Vermonster over here. If I could bring any three other people with me, I'd bring Raymond Goh, Jonny Boy, and, well, Kim, of course. Have you seen her eat lately? Me and Kim won the bannana eating competition during Bannana Night in 2007. So beware! Haha.

I can't sleep though. And ever since I jailbroke my iPod Touch, it probablly got a bit worse. Now, I'm up reading books, playing Tap Tap, worrying about the future, playing Tap Tap, playing the Sims 3, playing Tap Tap, you get the picture. I hate nights, though. You have to wake up. And if you're guarenteed something unpleasant when you wake up, it's enough to make you wish you

never did.

OH well. I wonder what the future holds. More weight? Or less weight? Thanks to my scary metabolism, I don't know.

What? Tuaran Mee.

3 comments:

almatari said...

moreee.

Darylicious said...

NIGEL, HOW COULD YOU NOT BRING ME! :D

Raymond Goh said...

Because you dont like to be called fat at the end of the day...