Friday, January 30, 2009

Yeah, Well, I Was Wrong, or So What

Ok ok. Maybe I am a bit in want.

Yes, that's right, I bought a NDSL (Nintendo Dual Screen Lite) with my own money. So far, it has made me more popular, given me entertainment and wasted my time when I should have been doing other things. I DID MY HOMEOWORK MUM.

Anyway, the NDSL is an awesome gadget for gamers on the go. It incorporates touch screen to normal gaming, which the PSP is unable to offer, sadly. Graphics have been improved greatly from the GBA, and most games support real voice overs. The gaming experience is far greater than that of the PSP because most games are fun, quick to pick up and have multiplayer options. Because it has wi-fi compatibility, I'm even able to trade my pokemon with Nick Lee, who is way over in Sabah :)

Is it a good investment? At the price of RM699, of course it isnt. It's just another gadget that's gonna go obsolete in a few years, you say. Sure it is. But just for a little while, I'm glad to own this piece of technology, along with my trusty iTouch, my Nikon 40D, my laptop and my handphones. 

Don't get me wrong. I didn't ask for any of them. Ok, maybe the laptop. And the handphone. And the camera. But apart from that, I earned it all myself! :D

Don't be like me. Buy if you can afford. Live below your means.

I have to go buy a camera lens now XD

8 comments:

Patricia Ling said...

Wat the freak!!! u bought a NDSL..ur soooooooooooooooo ricccccccccccchhhhhhhhhh... =.=..lolx...

Darian said...

such irony..haha

Nijiru said...

It's not THAT exp wat... Ok maybe it is lah XD But it certainly rocks...

That's what I'm aiming for Darian XD

Anonymous said...

Nigel, nigel XP

Nijiru said...

Watch it Josh :( I'm just a sad Malaysian kid in Singapore trying to find comfort and solitude in his myriad of gadgets :D

Patricia Ling said...

man..u should get a cbox..easy to talk..

Thomas said...

TRADE POKEMON OVERSEAS? now THAT'S why you buy a NDSL. =P

Nijiru said...

Exatcly Thomas! HAHA...

i can't get a cbox Pat, my school blocks all forms of chat :)