Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Not Like That, or That's Not My Name

This is just really really funny.
I get mistaken for being someone else too many times here.

I don't know why, either. I don't look like anyone here. Almost everyone here has a dual combination of both glasses and braces. And their laughs. My goodness. It's like they studied from American high-school dramas or something just to follow the way the geeks laugh. It's all I can do from laughing AT them, but I pretend to laugh along WITH them.

Anyway, I got confused recently from being someone's friend and two people's brothers. I find that really strange, because I know almost no one here, except David and Daryl (somehow I can't call him by what we used to call him anymore. I just doesn't fit him here).

This is just a random rant.

Anyway, recently I read this book about, what else, Singapore, which I received for my birthday, which I think is supposed to make me like the place, but whatever. It says that many Singaporeans have no sense of humour, and that this is partly and mostly the fault of the Politicians. I shan't say too much, because somehow the government of Singapore might come after me, but Singapore's gov made the nation get serious after their seperation from Malaysia, so they could majukan Singapore easier or something like that. Well, it worked didn't it?
But yeah, my classmates laugh at almost anything, and I laugh at the wrong things, which obtains me many stares from my classmates. I can't believe how easy it is to get these guys laughing, but in a different way. 

On a totally unrelated note, I leave for Vietnam again! Haha... Well then.

I wonder why it seems as though every single kid in Singapore has dental problems. And optical problems. And weird voice problems.

2 comments:

Andrew Lyn said...

lol you better be careful with what you say. They may suddenly one day find your blog. :D..

but still. LMAO...

Anonymous said...

they have em probs.. dont you get em too =)