Friday, January 9, 2009

The Ups and the Downs, or Suddenly I See

It's one thing to know about what to expect, but to not know what to expect is probably even worse. Of all my fears (and yes, there are many), I would say fear of the unknown comes top of the list. Many of you might know I detest change. I prefer keeping life simple and sweet. Sadly, once the gears of life push me somewhere else, I am forced to stress and worry about things that might happen, how I would react to them, I what the consequences of all my actions might be.

Hello. I'm Nigel Chee. I was born somewhere far away from where I am now. My love lies far away from me as well. My age shall soon be 16, celebrated for the first time not at the place of my birth. And this is my blog.

Usually, this blog is not meant for people to read about my life. My life is boring. My life is unexciting. My life is not meant for reading. That's why you all have your own lives to follow, instead of wasting time reading about me. My first post was for the benefit of those who are unfamiliar with ACS (I) life. 

Usually, this blog shall contain random posts that will make you think, make you challenge the way you think, or think about something else, for example, bananas. On the contrary though, many of you will fall by the wayside and complain, so now and then I will have to post a random post on my life.

But not today.

5 comments:

Andrew Lyn said...

who said your life is unexciting eh?
I read somewhere that if you're bored, make something happen. :)..
Plus, with God, life is never unexciting. :p.

But yay! don't stop blogging. I love reading about friends in different countries. :)

Unknown said...

Omg.. i'm like eating a banana now XD

cheer up kay? i'll kol u up on your bday =)

Anonymous said...

=) augh. introduction! XD i would call you on ur b'day too.. but erh.. haha. it'll cost you too.. and i wouldn't want you to spend money on me like i said XD. so erh. since i prob wont call you.. HAPPY bearlied BIRTHDAY NIGEL CHEE =)
i might come here again tomoro. and wish you again. lol.

Nijiru said...

Andrew: Lol, I'll blog when I feel like it, master :)
Emery: Haha, remember the sixth sense thing? :)
Jess: Thx Jess.. U DID sms me tho, that counts XD

JoShUa Ho said...

OMG!! Look at all the food!! I'm migrating to Singapore! Who's with me?? lol