Friday, October 2, 2009

Today Has Been A Gooder Day, or Picture Perfect

The past few days have been a bit tedious, so today made up for it! Hehe.

Today there were only 4 periods in school, Chem, PE, EMath and then Malay.

I didn't fall asleep in Chem today (anyone who falls asleep in Chem dies), although I really wanted to.

PE was good, we played badminton.

Malay was supposed to be a lesson observation lesson today, where one of the Deputy Principals come in and observe the lesson, to see that the teacher is doing a good job. Luckily, Mdm Yong (the dep. who was supposed to come for less ob) had to go for some MOE (Ministry of Education) meeting. Instead she sent Cikgu Tan (a teacher that has it in for me since day one) to observe, and it was a fun lesson, 'cos during lesson observations teachers usually try to make it fun and enjoyable for us while still teaching us something, so we had some sort of interactive session. Whee.

What really made my day though was that Swapnil told me that our scholar money came. I was so happy I went to withdraw money, and then Koko asked me to go cyber. Now, if you didn't know, I've been to the cyber twice already, and got raped both times, but today I was decimated to bits, because it was a 4v2 match (I was 2 of course) and the other team were all pros. Haha, but had some fun, and had takoyaki to, mmm.

I bought like a shit-load of chips, and now happily (as much as possible).

Munch. Munch Munch.

I WANNA GO HOME!

1 comment:

almatari said...

we WANT u home. or at least i do.