Thursday, October 29, 2009

Like Chocolates, or Bittersweet

It's over! A whole school year is gone.

Time has not flown, it glided by at this semi-lazy pace, speeding it up and slowing down at all the wrong moments just to piss me off. Looking back, I feel like shedding a tear, and involuntarily maybe I might have, if I could still feel properly. What change did ACS (I) leave on me? Have I left any significant mark? I got 3 cuts yesterday but I don't think that kind of mark counts.

Right now, Kai Shin is about to leave, and Swapnil is clearing out his stuff. I've lived with them for nearly (well ok, maybe not nearly) a year now, and it's hard to say a final goodbye. I know for sure I will see them again, but probably in a different context. To Ryan, I dedicate this post. Thanks for keeping my head sane by being another Malaysian to counter weigh ZeWei's retardedness.

My packing isn't done.

Yesterday was a fun day. Played a lot. Ate a lot. Had dinner with the roomates sans Leo but plus Jonta at Botak Jones, awesome place. I feel rather nostalgic now, but it's probably for the best.

Now the cupboard's almost cleared, and I await for my transport (Kim and Ling), I look back on ACS (I), and... It's like a box of bittersweet chocolates. You taste the bitterness, as well as the sweetness that you might hit you a bit later. I'll miss my friends at 3.1 and 3.17, as well as the Hall 4 'brothers'.

The Best Is Yet To Be.

No comments: