Sunday, October 4, 2009

G and G, or Mr Brightside

So yesterday I went out with Tammi again, to 'celebrate' her birthday (I offered, because I have money again :D), so we went to Orchard, and after a very short time of walking around, we kinda figured that we walked around that wretched street way too many times, it was so boring, so we decided to go to Plaza Singapura, which was a good idea in the end, 'cos like I guess there are in some way more things to do, because we havn't been there before.

She wanted to catch some documentary on Vogue (if you're a guy or live under a rock go Google it), so we bought tickets for it, and then we went to the arcade, because she wanted to play Silent Hill. I know. Creepy. So we shot undead nurses and pyramid heads and other random grey-blooded things until we both died, so after that I tried my luck at this block game.

I don't really know how to explain it, but it's like... Hmm.. I'm just good at it. And guess what the grand prize was? A PS3. WOAH. AND I ALMOST WON A FEW TIMES. DANG. Always at the last moment, my heart races so fast and I make a mistake. Before the last three tries, I always get a perfect streak, but at the end my hands probably shiver too much and I lose. I WILL TRY AGAIN. I WILL WIN A PS3. I have no idea what I'm going to do with it (because since the games can't be pirated yet, I'm not going to waste my money buying the original games), but wouldn't it be cool to show it off and brag about how I got it? I think it would!

Uh, so after that we went to eat dinner at some Jap restaurant which I forgot the name, then we went to watch the movie, which wasn't as boring as I thought, but hey, I'm gay anyway, so that makes sense. It takes A LOT of effort to put together that September issue of Vogue, phew.

After that went downstairs to buy more headphones (I'm obsessed, I know), because Sonigear (the same brand as the speakers I bought a while back, remember I blogged about it?) was having another sale. So I went crazy for awhile. I'll do a post on my many headphones one day.

I went home after that because I had a curfew and Tammi was yawning her head off. Haha.

Happy birthday again, Tammi, 19 year-old grandma :P

So today, I went out with my REAL grandmother, who came down from KL via train just to see me for a day. I don't know about all of you, but I bet my grandmother has traveled more than any of your sorry asses, with her own hard earned money, even though she's illiterate, even though she's been cheated countless times, my grandmother owns all of your grandmother's asses, pardon me speaking. She sews, she cooks, she has four succesful children (with the exception of my mum. Haha, ok fine I'm joking), and she has property throughout the world (apparently one for each of her ten grandchidren O.O)and money from as way back as before she was born (she was born a WAY back).

So we had lunch at some chinese restaurant, and then she bought me food (because she alwauys worries that I don't enough), and more food, and we talked a lot, and I forgot to take her picture.

Ah well. She's a very generous lady, unlike my CALCULATIVE MOTHER, HERE THAT MUM? BWAHAHA.

*sigh exams next week. At least I had a good weekend out.

3 comments:

almatari said...

u misspelled hear?

Nijiru said...

No I didn't, I didn't say 'hear' at all.

[ ♥ тαммι ¢нєяιѕє ] said...

I'm pretty sure you've wished me "Happy Birthday" this year more times than anyone else xD AND I'M NOT A GRANDMA. You're twice my age, remember!?