Saturday, October 24, 2009

3 Night Flight, or Guilty Pleasure

For the past THREE nights, I had buffets on ALL three nights. Haha, to view the pictures, click here.

Anyway, WED was Christmas Dinner @ Boarding school. We had christmas dinner a whole two months (and 4 days) before because everyone was going off after school term ends, right? So we celebrated Christmas in October. Was quite good, enjoyed the food, not too bad.

THURS was our Hall Outing, where Hall 4 went to Swissotel Merchant Court. Our hallmaster (who again, shall not be named) had some connections with someone there, so they were able to accomodate all 40+ students plus the hall tutors and their families PLUS our very own Dr. Ong, who came for dinner too. I ate too much to quick, that I was so tremendously full, that it was actually painful for me to walk. Had a wonderful sleep that night though.

There were actually a lot of people vomiting in the toilets, because they ate too much. Does that tell you something about how bad the boarding school food normally is? I hope so. Now you know what I went through.

So last night, FRI, ZeWei (the freak whom those of you reading my blog would know, lives in the same room as me for the past year or so)'s mum took me and Kai Shin out for dinner (Swapnil 'booked dinner already', Juno 'had some work to do', and Leo just doesn't like 'other people's parents). We had Jap buffet at Hoshi, at IMM. Hoshi is awesome in the way that you can eat as much Jap food as you want, you just have to wait a little while for the food. Me and Ryan (Kai Shin) ate ONCE AGAIN to our hearts content, all the while listening to ZeWei's mother bashing ZeWei:

"But ZeWei..."
"ZeWei AH...."

It was one of the most fun dinners I've ever had :D Honestly!

Thinking of going to Ikea later with Ryan to eat meatballs ^^

No comments: