Sunday, May 2, 2010

The Sharpest Edge, or Don't Quit! Not Quite!

The Mad Hatter: Have I gone mad?
Alice Kingsley: I'm afraid so. You're entirely bonkers. But I'll tell you a secret. All the best people are.

And I find this to be quite true, actually. Like Joshua Ronald's shirt says, "Well behaved people seldom make a difference." It takes just on person to step out and change the world. In fact, it took only vote for Hitler to come in to power. So yes, if anyone says that one person makes not the difference, that is in fact WRONG.

We have to stand up for what we believe in. It is okay to have anger, but do not let anger have you. We have to be stubborn and unmovable for what we believe in. When asked on Saturday, "Are you ready to die for Jesus?", I averted my eyes, because I believed I was, but when the situation comes, what will really happen? Because saying something and doing it are two completely different things.

If you were not at the Cutting Edge conference, you missed not a good conference, not a great conference, but an important conference. It's about or nation, generally, and some people confuse it for being something political. There is NOTHING political about God, guys. Religion is political. God is not.

I won't go into details, because that would take awhile. Just know that God has risen up a Generation to declare.

On a side note, I played bass again for the first time this year! It was great to play for a Rally again. I enjoyed the Praise and Worship a lot, even though my lack of practice caused me to make tons of mistakes. Ps. Sam told me on Sunday that he "enjoyed watching me play. The enthusiasm on your (my) face is very encouraging." And I try my best to show when I serve, I suppose.

And people like the song we wrote! People are asking for the mp3 and the chords and all. I'm just so encouraged by that. It's not me, but He who lives in me. It's me making a difference in a way that
I know how.

Mum is sick. I slept all day. And there's school tomorrow. And there's work to do.

On the bright side, Chelsea won! =D

Yes, Carm. I am awesome. Just admit it.