Sunday, May 23, 2010

Full-On Freak-Out, or I Wanna

My body aches so bad. I'm so out of shape!
But I think that, if I go the gym more often, I'll be in shape. Aha.
Hmm.

So yesterday I went to the gym. Me, Kimbo, Joshua Ronald and Adren went to the Sutera Harbour gym, where we're all members, and 'worked out' (Adren ditched us to play tennis after awhle). I just jogged a lot (6.5 Km, which to some of you isn't a lot, but to me at this time, IT IS), and did some ab work and a little bit of upper body exercises. This morning at church me and Josh were flicking each other's sternum (is it? Not too sure, I don't take Bio), which caused some painful wincing.

You were the one who raised me from birth.
But oh, you've changed so very very much.
What happened? Yeesh.

I went to pick my mother up from the airport just now. The first thing she said to me was, "What are you wearing? You look ridiculous." That's really what you want to hear from your mother. I think something's going on with her; something that she's not telling us. She's grumpy, touchy, and easily irritated, and even more unreasonable than she normally is. Stubborn and resolute, she's not going to give in to anything, so I surmised it's simpler to just walk away. And it's working, in a way.

I didn't realise I mean that much to you.
I mean, I did, but not now.
Just a hug?

After the meeting, something just pushed me into your direction, and give you a long awaited hug. I still don't know if that was the right thing for me to do. Maybe I should stay away, away again. It worked that way, didn't it? The silence. That's for the best.
But it's not what we want.


NOW IMMA GO LAZE AROUND THE HOUSE, BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA. Why can't the holidays come faster? Come faster! COME EH!!!!

No comments: