Tuesday, April 27, 2010

I See Now, or When You're Looking Like That


I got sick recently. I think it was due to the bug going around, and also due to the fact that my mother isn't here, I have the house to myself, and the late nights out. Sure, I have a Wii, but again, I didn't buy the Wii to play it myself, it's more of a party thing. I never stayed up late Wii-ing. Rather, I'd be out, or in, watching movies or something.

But I'm all better now, and the work is piling up. I tried doing my Math and Account work, but somehow, after finishing one chapter of Math, I couldn't figure anything out anymore. My brain got stuck. So that leaves me with half a chapter of Math and a total of 6 Account questions (for those of you who don't know, Account questions take an average of 25 minutes to complete, each), and I tried doing them, but I honestly couldn't. ARGH. The one time I actually am committed to doing work and I can't. WHY WORLD, WHY?

Anyway,

Please, if you feel anything for Malaysia, even remotely, please come. Don't ask questions, this will only take at most two-and-a-half hours of your time (if you only come for the rally, 7.30pm, 1st May, Skyline SIB). You really want to know, ask me about it personally.


I'm giving up on my work, and going to bed, reminiscing on Suit Up, which, by the way, went alright. As last minute as it was, we did make a HUGE impression on the church, but sadly, and I hate to say this, but my mother wasn't there to take brilliant photos of us in our marvellous and fantabulous looking sooooots. Instead I had Jo-Hanna taking photos, but she wasn't used to my camera so we only got mediocre shots.

Anyway, I just need to survive this week (Especially tomorrow when I meet my math and account teacher, who, whopee, are the same person), and when Friday night comes Tristana (my Nikon) comes out and I'm snapping pics for Cutting Edge. Apart from that we have practices on Wednesday and Thursday, so that means every single night from now for this week is occupied.

Come, yes? Come and be blessed in, and in return be a blessing yourself. We're playing The Declaration, ahahah... When I first heard it being played by anybody but myself, it was like "Wow, haha, okay, okay.. Wow, haha", so you can get that I didn't really know what to feel about it.

Have you watched My Sassy Girl (English, not lame-ass Korean)? It teaches you that leaving things to Fate or Destiny or "Whatever will be will be" is simply the stupidest, most passive thing to do.

If you want something, you have to do something? Logic, yes?

ARGH STRGWTGR HOMEWORK