Monday, February 1, 2010

Time To Start Living It, or The Fanatasy


Woah! Is it me or is it February already? (Of course it isn't just me. Dolt!) One month has gone by in our final year of studies slowly crawls by like the multitude of work tossed on to us. Banana boat (this is to see if you're paying attention)

Anyway, what can I say about January? I expected it to be way, WAY worse, but it was pretty good. Enjoyed my January (w/o all the work from my new school), and I finally got my 'L'! But I don't have it yet. But still. Hopefully by the end of the month I can grab my licence if all goes well (not like my theory tests).

One of the highlights of my January was the kindergarten reunion that was one of the messiest things I have ever planned. In the end, I was gratified that some people did make an effort to turn up, while some didn't. It's okay, we'll have more reunions, promise!

And this is how we changed:

Thanks to Joshua Ho for the image.
From Top left corner clockwise: Isaac Leong, Clifern Ong, Eric Tang, Joshua Ho, Nigel Chee, Eliza Tang, Kara Harris, Sack Yi Ying

Missing from this picture is EVERYONE ELSE. Lol.

It's hard though when most of our kinder buddies are all around the world, in places like USA, Australia and Singapore. Sadly, we'll never EVER have a full reunion because the States have different holidays than the rest of our side of the world, so sorry Brandon :(

Looking forward to the next one, though! It was so good to see everyone again!

But oh, the January ended abruptly and sadly for me. Now what? February?

I'm starting to start hating you, 2010.

And oh, I ran away, far away, for I never wanted to see that Crab again.

No comments: