Tuesday, February 9, 2010

A Place To Lay My Head, or Say (All I Need)


No. My room isn't done yet.

I know it's been forever, and I KNOW that it's almost CNY and all that nonsense, but my room isn't done yet. I have no idea what's taking so long, but the massive renovation to my old computer room into my room still isn't complete yet. It's ALMOST done now, though. The only thing left to do is afix the wooden planks in my room onto the walls so that they resemble shelves and so I can put stuff on them.

I went shopping for beds yesterday, and found one that was cheap, and when we asked for the price, the guy said it included the table next to it and also a standing mirror. So I was like, "Erm. Yeah." So I FINALLY have a bed. After sleeping on a mattress for so long I finally am able to sleep. Like properly.

Here's some pictures of my room. It's a bit messy, but loving it cos I actually sort of know where things are. And because there's a bed.
The two computers at my desk. The desktop is for torrenting, and for secondary gaming :)
Kuma Kuma! ^^
My desk, complete with bookshelves, with new computer chair.
My cupboard, full of clothes.
The pillows on the floor, with the mirror that came with my bed. I finally have a (sort of) full length mirror now!
My bedside table that came with the bed, with my bass and amp, together with the pieces of wood that hasn't gone up on the walls yet.
MY NEW BED OMG FTW

Imma go try it out tonight. It's been, what, three months since I've slept on a proper bed of my own? That's just sad. But not tonight!

That is, if I can sleep.

And so the boy tried to find solace in the dark corners of the world. But the fire gave no warmth.

No comments: