Sunday, February 28, 2010

Press On, Press On, or Beyond The Sea

When I signed up for the Worship Retreat last week, I didn't even know when it was, where it was, and what was happening. Blindly I woke up on Friday morning and rushed off to the retreat away from my mother.

I would take me a while to describe what happened, so suffice to say I nearly got lost at sea, was forced to sing a song about it, wake up at ungodly hours (okay, not really), eat horrible tasting fruits, swim in chlorinated water, be sexually harassed by Joshua Ronald, eat, sleep, talk, laugh, take pictures, push people into pools, play on the slide, get stuck on the slide, beat JR up for making us get stuck on the slide, and so many other things that I really won't go in to details. You can ask me personally if you really desire to know.

I'll upload the pictures on Facebook sometime, the uploader here is giving me a hard time.

Pastor Rob Scott hugged me and said that God asked him to give me a hug. He said he only hugged two people, and wow, one of them was me. He said that he could see something inside of me, something good, and the rest I'll keep to myself, because maybe they were words for my ears only. But that was one anointed man, that was. Not just because he spoke to me, but because he knows what he's doing.

Hah! And I had to sing on stage last minute on Sunday? Joshua's strap falling off during the whole thing? Me running to replace it? Us smashing Jon's face into a cake? Kristal coming back? Eating two portions of lunch? Watching a movie?

That's just an ordinary Sunday. Man I'm exhausted.



No comments: