Thursday, February 18, 2010

Before The Sleep, or This Love

It's not fair to say that I've been busy. I've been appropriating my time to different matters, would be more correct factually.

Poor momma, her foot got stabbed by a piece of glass. But she's a fighter, my mom is, and I've never seen her cry so hard, but she stuck it through and went to church and still had enough energy to host our open house the next day.

Oh, about that. Sorry for not inviting youse peoples. It was a last minute thing, my mum was like "Hey Nigel, call your friends come to the house tomorrow." If I knew before, I'd have asked all youse peoples to come, and I only managed to invite a few of you. My house not that big bah. They even crashed my bed to the floor (but that wasn't really their fault also).

But it was fun, you know, the open house. I've never had one before, because my mum always has some excuse, so it was odd, rushing up and down, trying but failing at being as courteous a host as possible. I hope it wasn't such a bad experience for you guys, it was pretty fun for me.

So the start of a lunar new year marks the beginning of? Not really sure. But 2010 is important a year for most people. Making choices on where to go, or just to finish their bloody last year of studies here in Malaysia, it's going to be one roller coaster ride to Hell.

And we've only just begun.

I wish I could just stay at home and eat and people would pay me. Ah well. We all can't be Paris. Don't know whether she eats though.

49 days down. Don't know when we'll be ready.


No comments: